Monday, November 10, 2008

There I go...

I am here and I am anxious ;)

It just confirms the fact that diary type of blogs and other posts are just for time when you are sad or hutring. Or just a bit out. Ańd today it is me.

Already several months I am doing very well. Sometimes I catch myself on the thought that maybe I have just tried to find comfort from the things under what I have burried myself but no. I am enjoying myself every moment till today :)
Well... I do enjoy myself today too. Just the song I found... I have listened it over and over. And even there was no meaning for me in the message itself then the tune cought me first and with every new circle the words are buring deeper inside my soul and I am looking where should I fit the melody and words. And I can't stop it. I have standed middle of the room and sang the song with over and over again. It just wraps me in. Deep sorrow is in my soul.

In this place I just took right for myself to translate the words of the song...

I hold your hands, my darling
When your mood is sad and grey
Inside my given woolen scarf
Doesn’t feel the winter so cold
I pick you up when you fall
and won’t get up alone
I don’t care that there are snowdrifts outside
you will find warmth near of me
But have you thought or felt what will happen
When there is no me anymore?
When I will withdraw, when there is no me for you.

Maybe you think I will be forever
Like sea or indigenous greenwood
Or sky what is above our heads
When a drop of dew steams on the ground.
But sometimes I hurt as well, when I have to hide tears of mine
I know that you easily don’t abide the backround of my sorrows
Do you know how fragile is floss?
What ties me with you or life
And I leave for ever from here
Some feeling of cognitio takes me.
Have you thought or felt then what will happen when there is no me anymore?
When I will withdraw inside me? When you dont have me anymore.
When there is no me anymore, no me to you.
When there is no me anymore? No me for you.

No comments: