Sunday, January 17, 2010

I have several days thought on how I come home and log all what I have thought and seen, done and been but here I am... Weeks later and actually dont want to type any about what I was thinking about then. Like about the winter and trees and snow and the gorgeos feelings I have felt walking in darkness on the street seeing all the amazing beauty of nature. Or about WoW and Kuo, and about Kilo and Tsis, and V, and Tij and hate and love and wasting of time and about college and the studings and.. and... and... Dont know at all why I did log on to write anything because jsut now I feel like a worm enving life of Meego Remmel. Well.. not his life but to be as he is.. simple, intelligent, trusting, helpful and so amazing. I have all the time dreamed to be a good person but actually I really want to shout to everyone that F-word... Yea.. I really want..

So fuck you! Fuck you, fuck you and fuck you too!

No comments: