Thursday, November 4, 2010

There we go…

I have so many times to think to blog again but…

…I haven’t have time for that. All those evenings to walk trough my home town back home from work the same streets, same walking paths, same trees, same houses. Even same thoughts on some places. There have been so many different days what I have enjoyed but still have had some similar thoughts in same spots on may way back home or from home to work or college. There is the the oak alley on my way. Every fall when the oaks drop their leaves and tiny acorns I feel there walking or cycling as a faith. Like all those tiny acorns what have falling, lying, rolling on the street are like people on they way in the world and my bicycle wheels or boots are like faith what hits random acorns disturbing their line of flight. Changing their way, their plans, their life with smashing or changing their direction.

When the oak alley goes over to maple alley I see in front of my eyes the maple near my home. It’s the only red maple I have seen on my ways in the town. Or at least the only one I do remember. And that thought pops into my mind only because the maples on the maple alley are all yellow when fall arrives.

Yeah… so many times I have thought on blogging all the thoughts about the way. But now first time during the 4 years I finally have sat down and wrote about them. Probably only because I just discovered Windows’ blogging program on my laptop and wanted to try how does it work. Hot smile

No comments: