Sunday, January 11, 2009

About love

Love is something what will be there when being in love is gone. Love is like roots of trees and when crush has passed we may see are the roots related to not fall apart. Thats not love when you lay on your bed at nights and dream about how he covers your body with kisses. That's not love what makes you crazy when you are in his embrace what makes your body give off waves of heat or makes have your heart in your mouth. Love is what will stay after flames of crush. When the fire have burned down then all what will be there is gray everyday. And if you feel that in that gray existing you still want to be with your beloved one, you still want to make food to him or clean up his loundry, then that's the love. Nothing very beautiful, nothing so sublimate...

****************

- When I was deaf, life was beautiful. I didn't hear how my wife was nagging with me. Now is my life as hell. Put the pea back into my ear. I want to be deaf again.
- Do you love your wife? If you do love your wife then be nice with her. Bring firewood inside before she asks. When she feels cold, put a blanket on her shoulders. When you are on the field then biring a flower to her every time you come from there...
- Does it mean that you won't put the pea back into my ear?

No comments: