Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Crap happens...

I was sitting infront of my PC's empty desktop and trying to figure out where was the button what allowed to restore the PC back a week or 2. I was not angry. I was jsut a bit upset but not angry. I had have rough time last week - all the college and work what seemed to get harder with every new shift I appeared at work. The patients were more ill and it happened often when some of them died. The world is going down.

So no, I was not angry. I had just had harass night at work and really long day at the med college. I had to do homework but I was so tired. Kats called at me and asked can she come at me to work with an article what we had to translate from English to Estonian. But she said se will come a bit later at night. I just couldnt hold my eyes open, so I lied down to take a nap couple hours. It was half past 11 PM now and I was sitting infront of empty PC's desktop. There was running WoW on my laptop what needed to insert password. Hmm...

I could remember that I hear Kats to come in and that Jakob said that I am sleeping. But I couldn't get out from bed just. Kats asked can she be on PC and I mumbled trough sleep its fine. We were talking some more, I remembered but probably I just fell back in sleep after that. Now I just had lovely note on the table in front of me from her what said "Thank you, thank you, thank you that you let me use your Internet. You are very dear to me. Kats."

I felt guilty. How could she tell I am dear when I even didnt get up to offer a cup of coffee to her. And what about the artickle... And where the heck was that system restore button! I had looked for every possible place I could think it was and it was not there.

D! He knows stuff like that! And I just needed the hint where should I check. I could do all everything all myself.

"Hei, sorry for bothering but I hope you dont mind helping me out for my trouble. I need to turn history back on my PC. I have done it before so I dont need long explanation. Just where the heck is that history button where I can do all the other stuff!?? BFC", I did message through facebook.

I did wait. Yeah, I woke up and realized the time. "Get to bed!" Jakob was sitting on PC still. When I went to bed before I did let him to play his account Karliz on WOW. It wont happen often I let him to do that but today was the day. When I woke up he was not sitting on my laptop thou... He just mumbled "Something happened. Granny will be mad..."

What??? Jee... do I really needed that now! I was thinking on my mom's whiny face and histrionic sighs when she gets over all the topics how we should not touch her stuff if we dont care about them and how the life will theach to us how to hold things when we start having ours once and how she has to work all the time and so on. My heart was sore of that. I know she had done a lot in here life and she has done well. She has been a good mom... in some way. But why she could not see that I was trying as well? Why she couldn't drop me any good word what could help me on? I need to restore the system!!! It has to help me set everything back on the desktop!

I did check emails. Nope. He were not near of his emailbox today. Ah anyway. I did change the password on the PC so my mom will call me anyway when she wants to get on so I would know when the catastrophe was happening. Maybe I have luck and I can restore it before that. D will answer to me I know. He is a real cookie. But today... Today I am going back to bed and will read a book. I know I should not open it because its hard to put away again but still... Couple chapetrs wont harm. The college will start later tomorrow anyway. And I was curious was Bella still coming vampire or not. Whole that dance over becoming a vampire has last trough all the first 3 series. I hope that the "Breaking dawn" is last book in Bella's story by Stephanie Meyer... I really need to dedicate on my studings but the books have made it really hard. And the WoW as well... I am still level 73 and do envy otehrs on the lvl 80. Also there have been rumours about new expansion coming out where the max lvls on lvl 85. Oh dear... My studings will suffer =]

I hit the bed rather now...

No comments: