Thursday, May 27, 2010

Big Fail





I am in clinic. At practice by college.
That means I had to prepear for the worse... I can't sleep!
***
I bought mp3 player and did download lots of music on it.
I bought also some apples and new lemonade (Alles klaar? - Ja-ja..) "Valge Klaar". Im the victim if the TV adds... I know, I know.
***
Took some blood, set up some TOCOs, did measure some blood pressures, and made an Penicillin's injection before I got some time to play with my new toy... Seemed just couple buttons but ohh... recorder, music, settings... hmm.. ooh music settings, rec settings, common settings, initializing, format, ... oh no! oh crap! cantbetruedangbackbackfakkstupidmoronnoooooooooowaaaaaay!
***
Great.. whole long night and no music even.... do I really have to start studing? :o

No comments: