Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Quiet stream, deep bottom... EVA!

Did open my emails and saw that Eva did answer to my request to see her blog. Well... didnt see what she did answer, just that she did it and then I just log in to read her writtings. I am still sitting at the children clinic. My day have been really pithful... I did measured a 17 years old boy's RR. Twice. Then I did rub a 8 months old girl's but into Methylen blue (whatever it is). Did hand fever thermometer to 3 different mom/dad that they could measure temperature of their offsprings, did draw tables into a workbook about 3 hours, standed middle the room and tried to keep back yawns and now its at 5 PM and I have read about an hour Eva's blog.

Maris said it is good. Don't know is it good but I really did made funny noices during reading so the nurse, carer and the resident squint at me. So what. Let me home then... They left room and I did really laugh laud till tears. Well.. I have to say it is good because I really laughed. Some experssions did disturbed me but its because of my principles not about she did use them.

Just read her answer as well she wrote to me "I did sent the invite. But I warn you I do write there very and very honestly. Happy reading." LOL. She REALLY did write very honestly there. When you talk about your feelings then you cant lie anyway. You just feel that way on this moment. Is it right then or not.

No comments: