Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Shadows

I have tried to get Derek of from my thoughts and posts. Out from my life. But it seemed to be not possible. Till I realized couple days ago I will never gt him out from it because he was a part of my life. And I just can't delete that time. But finally I was agree with him, he is an arse. =] He really was, is and probably will be because the truth is that peopel won't change if they wont. I feel sorry of the time I spent crying and longing by him. I was living under well hidden terror of what will happen if I do... live. So I did stop living. I did lose my life and my friends.

I got it all couple days ago when was watching my friends and felt happy again. There will be always shadows in my life but they will be almost gone in shine of my all the happiness from my life :]

Long live sun.

Oh and long live WoW =]

No comments: