Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Winter 2009 arraived yesterday. Officially.

Yesterday at 7.49 PM arrived winter in Estonia. Not the fact itself but the white slowly falling snow what did cover the land and the really boring day at children clinic and that continuous sitting and sneaking off time to time to have our fair of chit-chat made us decide to do something together. Outside. In snow.

At first there was 3 and half of us. Maris (1), Kätlin (1), Sandra (0,5) and me (1). Karin, Kadri N and Kerli Ke were just taking things easy and decided that weather outside is not for them. But it was for us. We were standing on the top fo the hill and Maris poke me "So? Let's go?" I did watch down from the hill, then I watched Maris. And then again down from the hill, and then I did watch Kätlin. Sigh. Alright then. I did give the green apple shaped butt plate to Maris and took the big yellow "pan" for myself. Everyone got the sledge accordingly the size of our butts. I did sat on my pan and did push myself down... When I finally got down were my mouth and eyes full of snow and I did hang on to the pan handles. Weeeeeee! That was fun!

3 hours on the hill. Eva L came there before her way to the Norwey course and took 2 rides down form the hill. And finally got Käthlin with her men and son there too. So finally left from the hill 5 of us. Maris (1), Kätlin (1), Sandra (0,5), Rinaldo (1), Käthlin (1), Markus (0,5) and me (1) ofc.

We decided to not go to Kapriis. Not that i would know where or what it is. But we just decided to take pizza and some snacks and go to the students house where Käthlin and Rinaldo and a room. Kätlin and Sandra left us but Kerlik Ke and Tiivi (who knows who was her) joined with us. We did eat 2,4 kilo pizza, bowl of chips and teh other bowl of raw veggies with dip sauce. Also we did drink a 1,5 liter of limonade Kreizi Maasikas and 2 litres of glög. Althou I did thought I will explode I couldnt stop my hands go again to veggies or chips bowl and then again near my mouth.. Exploding was not only dangerous what was lurking by us there but once I did almost choke because of unability stop laugh with full mouth...

So. Winter did arrive yesterday. Officially.

Today again.. I am sitting at children clinic and feel I have body.. My body muscles are in fire. Especially my tummy. Its really good to laugh..

No comments: