Sunday, December 7, 2008

Christmas weather 2 weeks before the day


It was nice weekend with walking in snow. But couple nights with lack of sleep and last night without no sleep at all has done its work well. I am deadly tired and feel a bit sad I can't put it down now what happened and how did I feel or thought. Anbd as the history have showed even if I want I never will add later anything.

But that later is now here :) Couple weekends later but still. Meantime we have had a weekend with just Madis too. He is sweet. Fine friend :)

The weekend before the last one was sweet. I saw Margo and Madis at the time. we met at Kadri's place and stayed up during the night. I saw them getting a bit drunk. Nondrinker's vantage is the way to see how your friend get drunk and hard to say but it is fun too ;) But I think still that it is really boring to get drunk. You don't see others then anymore but you are just consendrated on yourself. But I am still lucky. My friends know my christianic views and they have accepted them.

Madis did try last weekend to make me to drink some alcohol with a lie but happily Kadri did told me before that I should not do that. I was watching Madis and asked could he really let me drink it and he was doubtful. I think he could. It was a bit dissapointing because friends don't do that. But we are not perfect anyone. I did talk with him about that and I think that he did understand what I meant. I really hope that something did change in hid life. He is really sweet boy and once he will be probably really nice person. He promised me today that when I will move away from Estonia then we still have Skype. Although we don't use it often after his wife moved home back. Because she just don't believe that we are just friends :) We are Madise's "whales" as she said :)

No comments: