Sunday, December 28, 2008

LOL... I am going to marry :)

That was a joke of course. But still... if I would say "I will" then I would be married in a months already. Just a funny how easy is life for black men. I love you and will marry you just now. Will love you rest of my life and will make you happy.

Will make me happy? ;) Who said I am not happy already now? Or who says that happiness is my aim of life? Lol... just lovely how blue eyed can be an man with so lovely brown eyes. He is really sweet indeed. If I would have more experiance with him than just half hour of MSN typing with cams then I would marry with him. If he would be just with right personality... I feel how my heart is beating stronger than I like it does. No time for getting involved any afairs.. Especially when it is so suspicious... Oh dear, I need a hug! MARGOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

*Ring! Ring!*

No comments: