Sunday, September 21, 2008

I am pretty!!

I do feel as pretty too! :D I know it is important but for me it is important that others around me noticed that too :) I was sneaking to the morning worshiping a bit later and stand behind in last line when Kaarin stepped to me and told me "You look so beautiful today!" And I am not very close with her at all. I even barely talk with her! So I did blush I guess and mumbled some thanking words just. Later after worship I was downstairs again and waiting for Jakob when Joosep was passing from me and started conversation about a topic what popped up on the morning. And after that before he left he told me that I look really great today!!! But there were more people who were saying that. I even can't remember all of them. Helin told "You have changed somehow... Did you dye your hair? No... Are they longer? No... What happened with you? Haven't I seen you really so long that you have changed so much? You are really pretty. Are you in love?" Hahahaaa! Am I? ;)

I AM PRETTY!!!!!! And whole world has to hear it!!! :D

No comments: