Monday, April 7, 2008

I have had better days...

Eew! I just broke my wrestwatch... All pieces around the floor. Pfft! Today has been at all not the best day in my life. I came from work on the morning and ran at college. I sat there till half past four and needed to run to my dutch course but it meant I needed to get home, take stuff and run to another uni. Well... there I had some luck. Kerli drove to the centrum so she took me into her car. I stayed late 5 minutes but... there were just 2 girls more and Sebastian's favored sentences seemed to be ones what had my name in. "Thank you, would you read next one, Heleri?", "And maybe the next one as well?" or "Please translate, Heleri." Thats cool! Sometimes! Since I joined later with them is my dutch more pourer than the others and more practice is really good but... some other day... I have been really tired. THe fridge was also empty so I needed to have shoppings. I got at shop about at seven PM and seemed I forgot I was without car. I was home about 10 on 8 PM and I was tired and grumpy. I haven't had time to eat anything yet during the day so I spent more money than needed at shop. I did call to Markus and was asking is he going to Shakespeare to listen how Allan plays piano and asked may I join with them. So when i got affirming answer I dressed up and just went out. I ordered fruit salad with blue cheese... and Allan drove me home later. It means that he deove 200 m and dropped me infront of my door. He will play on 17th in Volga and 19th in Verner. Volga is too much for me... I don't have so fancy dresses for that but I will meet with him and Markus in Verner probably. Sad that Marge is not here... Oh yeah, she had b-day yesterday and she didn't pick the phone today. I tried 3 times...