Friday, April 18, 2008

Pics of my shoping spree today


Here I am. Ready to go out to see the things God have put around me. And better they would be there... Oh, and next of me me is of course my new bicycle! ;D


And thats overcross of my house and in front of a driving school house :D I am on my way at shop and it is freakingly cold... I am holding a paper with date of today. Hopefully it is good proof enough that I was walking at shop. :p AND that it was cold outside!


That's just a tree on my way at shop. And the paper proves I know couple words in dutch. The first words in dutch at all I have never said (It doesn't matter that I got to know the meaning of it later...)




Oh and there (if you can see) is the show where I am going at.



Oh, and the bridge what you did ask! Well, it is without fountain... but good enough for kissing. No-no-no! I am not going to kiss it! But I could kiss you on it... Or under it.
Oh and if you do manage read the letters on window then there is Hawaii Express from where I got my new bicycle. ;)




I am going to have shoppings...




I am having shoppings...
Yep, that's me there! I was looking a fondue pot. I broke mine last time and now I just need new for the night...



Looking for seed bread...








I am too big to fit into camera as you can see...





Out from the shop and ready to go home and ready to try to see the God's wonderful creations around me again. Where are they?






Maybe here somewhere? Jee.. it could start get warmer already. The trees are nit ready to free their leaves yet... Prrrr! I want home....





Let's see then what did we got....







Some Strawberries....






Hmm... some veggies....





Mmmm.... Some more veggies and fruits... ;)








Before.....








....after.




So what.... are you coming to ride with bicycles together me now? In Estonia I mean... ;)

No comments: