Friday, April 18, 2008

Watch forward!

Margo will come tomorrow! It is just great news! Although we planned to meet at 1st May what is quite soon and what is a bank holiday and new months as well so it means I can make it free from everything else and spend all the time he is here with him. But... tomorrow is good also! :D He is coming sometime during the evening and will stay overnight. It is Sabbath time but maybe he is ready to come with me at church also because I have to go there. But whole fridaynight belongs to us! It will come totally different from last time we met. Then I told that love between me and my frog is endless. He laughed and didn't believe me. But I did. So now I have to watch into his eyes and say he had right. Wow! It will be hard. :p It's always hard to admit someone else than me is right... but! I have changed. ;) I can and may do that. About 4 last years have teached me to be honest for myself. And it means that I am not hiding my feelings anymore for myself. Although I don't understand them sometimes, I don't hide them as well. I try to figure out what is going on and what is more important than that I am able to admit my feelings for others as well. Yeah... I have changed. And it is pretty good and warm feeling to think that finally I have hand changes to better side. ;) No, I don't want to be arrogant with saying I am good. I am not. Not at all. Good is just that I can admit that I am not good.

I miss Margo. I miss talking with him and spending time. I need to tell to him about my falling in love again to get out all plusses and minuses although I do see only minuses at the moment but... It may changes tomorrow. Well... it changes anyway every time when Indrek is calling but... I do need clear mind when I think on it. So Margo is just perfect. He won't let me fall into big dreams on his cynical way. And it is good when I need to talk about my heart stuff. Actually I already told to him he had right and my heart got smashed. And that I actually need cuddlings. I just didn't expect it so quickly. :D He is really good friend and I thank God who let our roads to cross.

But now I am going to bed. It is already friday and I have tomorrow an english preliminary. After that i need some food for weekend and to exercise watching into sky because its the position I have to be when I am talking with Margo. His chest, what was smoochy once, is now hairy and it makes my little boy a big one. ;)

No comments: