Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Every drop counts

- Speaking.
- Am I talking with Heleri ...?
- Yes, that's me.
- How do you feel about giving your blood?
- Me? Mine?
- Yes. You and yours. Like being a blood donor.
- Oh, I see. Well.. when?
- Today, if it is alright?
- Nah, I'm working today.
- Tomorrow then?
- Nope. I am working tomorrow as well.
- Well, on thurstday we are opened longer. Maybe then?
- Mnjah. Then I am working 24 hours. Do you really need so badly my blood?
- Well, yes we do.
- Alright. I will see what can I do.
- We'll stay wait for you then.

******************

- What do you wait for here?
- I want to give my blood.
- Why? And to who?
- In the blood centre. They called me.
- Oh, and when are you going?
- Well, now? If you let me to go, boss...
- And you are working today... 24?
- Nope, till 7 PM.
- And you want to go now? Are you able to work after that?
- Sure. I am almost finished here. Just some easier things to do...
- What type of blood do you have?
- B positive.
- Oh! Me too! Why didn't they call me then!! I need to check when I gave last time maybe I can come too!

*************************

Oh crap!!! How big needle!! Ouch! Heaven sake, it hurt!

No comments: