Sunday, May 4, 2008

The garden what will be mine

Do you see!? THAT is a dream!! My dream! :DForget the house! It has no place in my dream. My house will be blue with pink hearts like it has always been. But watch the fence and the garden at all! Yes, that kind of garden and fence will be once mine. I don't know yet when but it will be. Only problem is that then I have to marry with rich englishman because I will move to live there soon and the land there is REALLY expencive. As I told the pictures are from a journal what I found. It is why the qua-
lity of them are not the best. Because I AM NOT the best user of scanner...

But talking about the stone wall around the garden then it is made from 2 different wall and between them is planted some evergreen trees and some plants what doesn't need so much water. But during hot and dry summer is still needed to water them. And between there is some circles... I may do them from some big pipe or something. The concret circle there is made form some cogwheel of firemen's car. But it looks like some Japan's Feng Shui thing :p And the little pool in the garden is not real pool. It is just a hollow or indent for barbeque. The garden is too treeless and flat and the place is for defence of wind. Lovely.. isn't it? Well, you know, you are always welcome at my home. :) Always... And I do mean it.

No comments: