Saturday, May 3, 2008

The Mirakles

I wanted to talk about that...

I just wanted to say that the life is flower! The misunderstanding with my friend got clear and I feel free again. The fobias are gone and my friend is still my friend. I am his very special friend who "got under his skin"! What ever it means then. Remainds me the Mummy movie where the scary bugs were also getting under the skin... first. And then moved there around when poor victim was screaming and doing faces. Great! I am under Dreamer's skin and crawling around there and he can scream! Mwhahhaahahahahaaaa!

Well, actually it is a mirakle I found him again. I never thought is it possible some day again. He keeps me in balance. When before I was the dreamer and my partner kept me tied on the earth then now I can practice to be the cold calculating part in our friendship when I can stick pins into Dreamer's dreams. Hmm... I have to learn it. But all new skills are good.

The mirakle.... What means it at all? In crosswords are usually told doesn't happen ususally. Probably is it the shortest description for the mirakle. Nowdays people use it more when happens something POSITIVE and rare thing. Like youth getting up in a bus for offering the seat some older. But is it actualy a mirakle? About 300 years ago was a Rainbow as miracle. Rain and solar eclipse were mirakles. But now we have explanation for all of that. If you take a laptop and put it back 300 years... It could be a mirakle then. Or rather something from hell and owner of it could be witch and burn, burn, burn... But now the science is improved enough that there is more than one laptop in every family. Maybe the things we call as mirakles now will be not that in 50 years. I can't remeber any phenomenon at the moment what is not explained yet but...

Are things what Jesus did mirakels? Well, definatelly they are mirakles for our limited brains. There will be more than just our 3 dimensions in the world. We just don't know them yet. But if we once will learn those we may callm waters and winds as well. We could heal and awake death because we do understand those things and know how they work. Actually I do believe it is possible even now with God's help but we just don't have enough faith in it.

And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you. (Matthew 17:20)

And the Lord said, If ye had faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye might say unto this sycamine tree, Be thou plucked up by the root, and be thou planted in the sea; and it should obey you. (Luke 17:6)

No comments: