Saturday, May 31, 2008

You should love...

It was long morning in church today. I got in bed at 2 AM and out from it 6:10 AM. I was doing congregation infosheet yesterday and getting ready for children lesson. I needed to run early to church today because I had to make lots of copies from the infopage, get ready the children class and read the mission story as well. So I had to make a plan.

I did dress up. Since my clothes were a bit too large I had to needle the button a bit more closer. I looked up my black shoes with high heels and made my hair. I did add some mascara on my eyelashes and tone my lips a bit. Then I sat down behind my desk and swiched on my laptop. I needed sometihng more for children lesson. I found the some bible textes for Sword Drill and some questions for quiz. I took my stuff and we went to churc to get there for 8 AM.

Even the doors were closed! But we got in. I managed to make all copies. During fold up them I was reading and repeating the children story and tried to tell it. So when I finished folding then the story was in my head. 9:45 I ran up to the ceremony room to read the mission story. Not much people were there and the microfon was not switched on yet. But I have strong voice. After the reading I ran down to children class and it went great. I finished it on time and got up into ceremony room over long time too early. They were singing still the first song from the song moment. Usually I am still down when the ceremony has started... The Pathfinders arranged the ceremony so my son had also something to say for congregation about smart choices (I wrote the text last night!!!). Lots of songs and then the preacher part... The pastor was from Valgas congregation. He is youngest pastor in Estonia in our congregation. And his preacher was soooooo good. He was talking very well and made everyone to listen him and the topic was good as well. We had argued last week on mission board about the topic and now it was exactly what my soul needed. That my thoughts were right about it. I am thankful for God that He showed I am going on the right way.

He was talking about love inside of cogregation. He told that quit often men will come and say that they want the cogregation/pastor/people would do THAT to them. But actually we should watch inside ourselves and ask what we are ready to do others. And should we wait for someting back?

"Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy. But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust. For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same? And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so? Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect." (Matthew 5:43-48)

It is beautiful message, isn't it? Everyone do good to others and wait that others will do the good back to them. Are we then differt from the publicans when we do the same? Of course not. It is so easy to love back when someone loves you. It is so good to care about someone if you are cared by him/her as well. But good persons should love also when they are not loved back, care also when they never get back the carings from there. That's the love.

It was message of the pastor's preacher and it really touched deeply my heart.

No comments: