Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Lord, I hope this day is good

AAAAAAAA! I have new mobile phone!! Brand new!! Dark, shiny, exactly like I wanted!! I am soooooooo excited!!! SOOOO EXCITED!!

Oh, and almost got hitted by a jeep on the crosswalk when I had green light! 2 cm away from death! Jee... I have to be careful with my wishes. They may come when you don't wait for them anymore! :P

Hmm... what would say Margo or Dreamer or scaterplot if they would hear about my death? Maybe even couple months later? Jee... my friends are so far away from me ;o(

*******************

It is just amazing how God I active in our lives if we let Him to be. Those little things what have bothered us and when you have asked Him, He has then just took away from your life or the little things you have asked to add, He has gave to you. Even if it is just a lost keys what you have tried to find half of your day. You have paniced and cried and blamed everyone around you and when you just kneel down and rise your hands and eyes for help you just find them from the first place you go or watch.

No comments: