Sunday, May 25, 2008

Lovely weekend

This friday I had to be in Tallinn. I visited a kindergarten of Waldorf there. It is one really nice place for children.

The weather was great for a spring. It was shiny and quite warm for Tallinn. Althought when I step out from bus on the morning I was wondering that it is more like winter there. It was windy and quite cold in shadows. But the wind was actually quite friendly and warm.

Later sometime in afternoon or early on the evening I went to meet with Margo, friend of mine. Our friendship have growed up during 8 years. When we did meet finally we spent great time together. I would call it quolity time for relaxation. You have possible tell what is your mind, make jokes about you like and you feel great because you are spending time with smart person. Even silence was alright. You don't have to always talk when you are with someone. When we found a place where we could sit down we got surrounded with birds... But even that was alright. I had a fight with a pigeon for a piece of bread. It was fun because the bird won.

It was cute but it got over. Next time again.

*************

And then suddenly came Sunday. We were going to a circus with my son and workmate and her daughter. We sat in the darkness and eat sugarballs. I never knew a lion may be that big!!! Sigh, that cat could be at my home as well. Big-big Luru!! Cats are so royal animals, aren't they?
And after the show we had planned to go to rollskate. It was in otherside of town but since we all were with bicycles then that little thing was not a problem. But the rollskating was... I was doing that last time about 3 years ago and even then I was not very good in it!

But if we watch the pictures then we look really professional, don't we? We are even able to skate directly into the cam! Well, and althought it looks very lovely and sunny day it was still a bit cold. Me being there so nakedly is just because of hope that the sun will fade my sunburn welts. Pandas are lovely animals but I don't want to be SOOOO lovely.

But yeah, it will be sure we will be back there again and quite soon. I even talked to Age and she told she is already agree to go there during the week days as well (She loves order in her life and she is going grazy when there are something unplanned in it. So my first try to get her there spotanneously failed and she was ready for that after 4 days!! And now when I told her to come with me after work someday she told it is not possible and only good day is Sunday for her. Since I am working all Sundays next month then I am not able to do that. She was walking around a bit and working and before she left at home she told me that she had time to think and I should keep my mouth shutted if I want to make any comment about the quick time period of her thinking and that it even may be possible to go to rollskate during week days. But! There is always a but. ;) She needs to go home, have some food and then she will be ready. That's great for me. ;o) )

No comments: